Monday 15 August 2011

Home from the Hospital

I had my operation on the 3rd of August and was discharged exactly a week later on the 10th.
I haven't posted yet, because understandably I've not been on the computer much, so I thought I'd make a quick one today.
As expected everything went well. I got to take a look at my xray, which I will post when I get a copy, and my spine is looking almost perfectly straight. My shoulders, rib cage and hips are all level which is fantastic. Despite being rather uncomfortable, due to pain and the back brace getting in the way, I've not regretted the operation for a second.

I wasn't able to take many photos in the hospital and to be honest I wasn't exactly looking great, so maybe it's best. Either way I shall be posting up a diary of my time in hospital soon, so that people considering the operation themselves have an idea of what to expect.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment